July 1st is the deadline for per-registration for all July events. August 1st is the deadline for per-registration for all August events...We hope to see you all at camp this summer!!! Special Note to all Campers & Staff in regards to Registration Day: - No Campers will be allowed to register before the Registration Time. - All staff must register at the Office upon arrival. Thanks for your cooperation.
TENTATIVE 2022 Camp Dates
|Event||Age Group||Date||Registration||Cost (if pre-registered)||Speaker||Additional Information|
|Mens Conference & Work Days||18+||TBA||No charge||TBA||Rev. J. Hopkins in charge|
|Singles Conference||18+||June 30th - July 2nd||3:00 pm Thursday||$50||TBA|
|Music Camp||7 - Adult||July 3-8||3:00 pm Sunday||$150 (Family Rates Available)||Rev. Tom Barkley||Music Camp Director: Sis. Chelsie Cobbett.
Featuring other MusiciansBeginners / Experienced / Advanced Classes include: Keyboard, Drums, Guitar Concert on Friday @ 2:00 pm.
|Staff Conference||July 9th||9:00 am
|No Charge||This is a prerequisite for all potential staff|
|Youth Camp||Ages 13-19||July 10-15||3:00 pm on Sunday||$150||Rev. William Gowan|
|Children's Camp||Ages 4-9||July 17-22||3:00 pm on Sunday||$150||Joanne Hartley||All 4 year old's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.|
|Junior Camp||Ages 10-13||July 24-29||3:00 pm on Sunday||$150||Larry McCarthy|
|6th Weekend Retreat for Employed Youth||Ages 16+||July 29-Aug 1||6:00 pm on Friday||$75||Rev. Rick Vincent||Friday evening service begins at 7:30 pm|
|Ladies’ Get-Away||Ages 18+||August 11-13||3:00 pm on Thursday||$50||Rev. Brenda Bowley|
|Fully Bilingual conference (French & English)||August 4-7||3:00 pm Wednesday / 15:00 Mercredi||Hosted by St. Anne de Madawaska Church For Info contact
Rev. Robert Ellison
Breakfast at 9:00 AM
Supper at 4:00 PM
|Final work day /
Closing up camp &
2022 Planning Session
|TBA||n/a||Work day: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
11:00 AM-12:00 Lunch
Planning session: 1:00 PM
Camp Prices For All Camps Starting in July & August
- $150.00 per person if pre-paid by July 1st.
- Late registration fees (after July 1st): $175.00 for all July Camps and Late registration fees (after Aug 1st) for all August events… add $25.00 late fee.
- Family rate for 2 or more campers is $125.00 each for 1st camp. (Includes $10.00 credit at the canteen if paid by July 1st)
- Note to all campers: If attending more than one camp, fee is $125.00 for the second camp.
- All 4 year old's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who has pre-registered by submitting a staff application, criminal record check & a vulnerable sector check is required.
- Special rates apply for Campers who are staff’s family members & volunteer for 2 or more weeks!
Please Contact Sis. Ruth Sawler for details…
CONTACT: Lic. Ruth Sawler 506-375-9193 (home or fax #) or 506-375-6147 (camp #) Email – firstname.lastname@example.org