July 1st is the deadline for per-registration for all July events. August 1st is the deadline for per-registration for all August events...We hope to see you all at camp this summer!!! Special Note to all Campers & Staff in regards to Registration Day: - No Campers will be allowed to register before the Registration Time. - All staff must register at the Office upon arrival. Thanks for your cooperation.
2019 Camp Dates
|Event||Age Group||Date||Registration||Cost (if pre-registered)||Speaker||Additional Information|
|Men’s Camp & Work Days||June 20-22||No Charge||TBA|
|Singles’ Conference||18+||July 4 - 6||$50||TBA|
|Music Camp||All Ages||July 7-12||$150 (Family Rates Available)||Rev. Rick Vincent||Beginners / Experienced / Advanced Classes include: Keyboard, Drums, Guitar, Music & Technology, Video Editing, and Multi-Media|
|Staff Conference||July 13||9:00am||No Charge||This is a prerequisite for all potential staff|
|Youth Retreat||Ages 13-19||July 14-19||3:00 PM on Sunday||$150||Rev. Todd McGuire|
|Children's Camp||Ages 4-9||July 21-26||3:00 PM on Sunday||$150||Bro. Kieth Mitton||All 4 year old's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.|
|Junior Camp||Ages 10-13||July 28-Aug. 2||3:00 PM on Sunday||$150||Bro. Larry McCarthy|
|3rd Working Youth Weekend Retreat||Ages 16+||August 2-5||3:00 PM on Friday||$75||Rev. Rick Vincent|
|Ladies’ Get-Away||Ages 18+||August 8-10||3PM to 6PM on Thursday||$50||Sis. Sharon Barkley|
|Youth Fall Fest||Ages 13-19||September 20-22||Friday||$25||Rev. Rick Vincent|
Camp Prices For All Camps Starting in July & August
- $150.00 per person, which includes $10.00 credit to each person for Canteen, if pre-paid by July 1st.
- Late registration fees (after July 1st, 2018): $175.00 for all July Camps and Late registration fees (after Aug 1st, 2018) for all August events… add $25.00 late fee.
- Family rate for 2 or more campers is $125.00 each for 1st camp. (Includes $10.00 credit at the canteen if paid by July 1st)
- Note to all campers: If attending more than one camp, fee is $125.00 for the second camp.
- All 4 year old's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who has pre-registered by submitting a staff application, criminal record check & a vulnerable sector check is required.
- Special rates apply for Campers who are staff’s family members & volunteer for 2 or more weeks!
CONTACT: Lic. Ruth Sawler 506-375-9193 (home or fax #) or 506-375-6147 (camp #) Email – email@example.com